Thursday, December 11, 2008

I GOT THE JOB!

Actually re-enactment of my face when I finally got that call..... "We'd like to offer you the position."

So much relief, so much satisfaction, so much conversation when I go home for the holidays. You know what I mean, all your old friends and distant family members asking the age old question, "So what have you been up to?" I swear on everything holy that I would have probably bitten off my own pinky finger for the shock value before I had to answer "Oh, nothing really. Still unemployed, but I'll tell you what, our laundry pile has never looked smaller!"

There is a GOD! And he has blessed me with a mother-fucking-happy-days-are-here-again-oh-shit-my-grandma-reads-this---- wonderful, well-paying, growth-filled, career.

Ahhhhhh........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all I'm happy you're back to blogging, second of all I'm soooo happy you're excited for the new job! I need details! Linds

tashasmiley said...

Yay shan!!! wooo hooo!!! Go Celebrate!

Shan said...

that's a weird pic. i dont really know why i posted it.

Ashley said...

oh shannon, i'm so excited for you!!!! congrats girl! When do you get to start?!?! What an exciting time for you. I am proud. :) good work hun!

Kevin O'Donnell said...

Congratulations!!! Thats wonderful!! But seriuosly...fuck a job :) Even though we all have to keep them. I just wish it was easier to be a rock star or a MLB player.

sarah marie p said...

Congrats!!!! Yay! I'm so excited for you!!! SO, so awesome!

Jules said...

YAY!!!! So exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see you!!!