Monday, October 6, 2008

Alright, I've been busy

I know, I have no reason to crawl back to my faithful bloggy followers to win over your hearts once again, but I still have to try. I am well aware that you are not interested in excuses, but I do want to remind you that I have been extremely busy. I mean, I am working at the Obama Headquarters over 50 hours a week, for goodness sakes, I am trying to get a black man to be president! Cut me some slack! :)

Anyways, I'm here to tell you that I have already begun another blog. But this one is a joint effort with my hubby. I figure with his accountability, I will HAVE so write something every time he cracks his whip! (hahaha, yea like that's how it works :)) So check out our latest adventures.

Right now, I am writing you from Singapore and can't wait to tell you all about the next adventures to come!

check it:

thekenyonreview.blogspot.com

muah! miss you! xxoxXoxX
(keess, keess, hug, keess, Big Keess, little hug, little keess, Big Keess)

11 comments:

sarah marie p said...

Obama 08! I wish I was working at Obama's headquarters 50 hours a week. LUCKY! And in his hometown!

PastelGuy said...

Nice blog. Visited your he said/she said one, too. Very interesting descriptions of a cooking class; i'm not sure whether to be jealous or not... Anytime that t-shirt goes on sale, let us know, it's K.A.!

www.matthewweld.com
www.studio206.etsy.com

Jules said...

Josh:
To suck on a girls tit or tit's.
"I would totally josh her."
"I joshed that last night."
"I got joshed."

I found this in urban dictionary did you know this?????

dsnowden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dsnowden said...

Shannon,

Best of luck to you on your new adventure with Josh. I look forward to hearing about your exciting stories. Not really sure why this Jules person posted such a comment but it takes all kinds, right?

dsnowden said...

Also, I'm friends with Jules in case not everyone was aware. We're just joshing one another. She is a great friend and everyone should have some as special as her in their lives.

Jules said...

dylan stop it!

dsnowden said...

Jules. Shannon, Josh and I can't stop being your friend.

Jules said...

Damnit Dylan! Shannon will not be very happy about this! We are polluting her blog!

dsnowden said...

We're polluting it with our friendship.

Shan said...

you guys are ridiculous! hahaha love the comments!