Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm Back Baby!

I had to take a break. I just had to.

But here I am. Crawling out of my summer hibernation to tell you about my amazing husband and his artwork.

So check it out. Josh designed a fabulous tee for a design contest and NEEDS your votes. I know, I am like the prodigal son returning and asking for favors, but don't do it for me, do it for this incredible artist!

The link:


If you vote, I will promise you a double decker strawberry ice cream cone and tons of blogalicious gems to come....

5 comments:

Ashley said...

yay you're back!!!

I already voted, man i'm good ;p

hehe

welcome back!

Anonymous said...

change that strawberry into rocky road or americone dream or cinnibun ice cream & you've got yourself a deal :D

voted & SPAMMED it to my Mommyworld friends :p

sarah marie p said...

I did it! I created an account and voted and everything! Amazing design! Now where's my ice cream?

Shan said...

yay! thanks ladies!

Aimee said...

voted! when does he know if he wins?