Busy Monday cranks right into insane Tuesday. And then I received this little email from my husband:
"So I keep getting these stupid facebook '25 things you didn't know' messages from people, and frankly I could give a shit if people knew 25 things about me. But it got me thinking of 25 things I love about you that go unsaid in my daily confessions of love for you. So here is my 25 things you didn't know that I love about you: (with a few edits- hey, we've got to have a little mystery!)
1. Your Feet- (ewww)
2. Your British accent. It's pretty awesome
3. They way you bring words to life
4. The smell of your hair after a shower
5. Your undying creative spirit to fill my belly with delicious food
6. You are so brilliant and yet you question it, makes you even smarter to me
9. That you tell me how sexy I am. It makes me feel really good about myself.
10. That you eat things in layers. It's one of the weirdest but cutest things you do.
13. The future. WIthout you in my life the idea of the future seems dark and boring.
14. When you sing. I love your voice. And I love that you think Alicen is a better singer then you. It makes me laugh
15. How honest you opinions are about my art. WIthout you I think I would produce a lot of shitty starfish =)
16. For a life worth living for. Even at times when the tunnel seems to be closing in on me, I can hear your voice and know that I will be ok
19. Your family. You have a family that has welcomed me and made me feel so special.
20. That you rock the shit out of Guitar Hero. It's super hot. no joke
22. That you are awesome at extreme sports and I suck balls at them. Again very hot.
23. That you are my home. And I have love and comfort in life that many people struggle to find.
25. You being you. That is reason enough for me, you are a honest person that I look up to in so many more ways than these 25. I love you."
........swoon. Damn. I better think of an AMAZING V-day gift. Any ideas?