Friday, April 4, 2008

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

I went to sleep with gum in my mouth and now there's gum in my hair. And I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

That was yesterday.

One of those days when nothing goes your way.

Woke up grumpy.
Ran out of coffee.
Nothing good on the shower radio.
Only found breakfast cereal in my breakfast cereal box (no Corvette Stingray car kit or junior undercover agent code ring)
Smeared my eye makeup.
I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

Computer was acting up.
Late for work.
Ran from the car in the rain, in a dress.
Noticed a snag in my tights once I got there.
Managers are running around like psychopaths.
Dropped a trash can full of broken glass down the stairs.
Spilled a tray of olives everywhere, and right in the middle of a good joke too.
And to top it all off, I really wanted the blue sneakers with red stripes but the shoe man said they were "sold out."
I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

I could tell because I only made 32 dollars after all that work. (Thanks for the tip deuche bag, I hope you order a Double-Decker Strawberry ice cream cone and the ice cream part falls off and lands in Australia.)
Got in trouble for taking shortcuts.
Almost fell off the roof in the rain and envisioned my horrible death.
I told everybody.
No one even answered.

I think I'll move to Australia.

2 comments:

Josh said...

oohhh such a bad day but it made for an awesome post. Look on the bright side you weren't searching for Carmen San Diego because if you were on this day you would have been tricked by the chief and lost your mind on that giant map.

Ashley said...

Oh no!!! That sucks!

God, why can't people tip the way they should! SO ANNOYING!

Tell me who it was, I'll punch 'em in the face.

hope your day is better.

don't fall off the roof!

xo